Here is where you will find the latest information on NCTS product releases and related news or events.
SNOMED course catalogue
SNOMED International has launched two new short courses as part of their suite of education courses and learning pathways.
- SNOMED CT for Clinicians is a short course that introduces SNOMED CT to clinicians and answers some of the questions commonly asked. This is currently offered for free.
- SNOMED CT Terminology Services Certification Course is a self-paced course that teaches the principles of using a SNOMED CT terminology server to search and retrieve SNOMED CT content. The price for Australian individuals is $US100.
Want to know more? Visit the SNOMED CT course catalogue for information and to enrol in these and other courses on offer: https://courses.ihtsdotools.org/
- SNOMED CT Foundation Course# – FREE for Australian individuals and is a prerequisite for some of the other courses.
- SNOMED CT Authoring Level 1 Course# – New intakes begin every March and September.
- SNOMED CT Authoring Level 1 Certification.
- SNOMED CT Implementation Course# – New intakes begin every January and July.
- SNOMED CT for Data Analysts – FREE.
- SNOMED CT for Developers – FREE.
# These courses also earn you CPD points towards you Certified Health Informatician Australasia (CHIA) credentials.
SNOMED CT Expo 2020
Access to view and download presentations from the Expo closes on 8 January 2021. Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from clinical terminology subject matter experts, health IT professionals, health practitioners, researchers, academics and vendors from around the world. The program categories include:
- Demonstrating implementation excellence
- Enhancing clinical practice
- Terminology leading practices
- Education workshops and tutorials
Register now at https://www.snomed.org/news-and-events/events/snomedct-expo
Clinical Terminology Releases
The SNOMED CT-AU and AMT v20201231 November combined terminology release is available for download from the ACCESS section of this website.
New COVID-19 related concepts are being added as required to each release. To view a cumulative list of these concepts, refer to Recent Updates.