Access and download clinical terminology products, resources, and documentation.
Gain access to clinical terminology products developed by the NCTS, as well as any third party terminology products distributed under licence. Terminology products are available for free to registered license holders.
The following content is available in this section:
- SNOMED CT-AU reference sets as HL7™ FHIR® standard value sets or in TSV format;
- SNOMED CT-AU release bundle (RF2) in Full, Snapshot and Delta formats;
- NCTS FHIR terminology resources as CodeSystems, ValueSets and ConceptMaps;
- SNOMED CT-AU technical implementation guides; and
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) terminology and information resources.
- LOINC (new for July 2020)
If you are interested in browsing the terminology without registering on this website you can do so using the online Shrimp* Terminology Browser developed by the CSIRO.