National Clinical Terminology Service
The National Clinical Terminology Service (NCTS), operated by the Australian Digital Health Agency, is responsible for managing, developing and distributing national clinical terminologies and related tools and services to support the digital health requirements of the Australian healthcare community.
This responsibility includes being the Australian National Release Centre for SNOMED CT® on behalf of SNOMED International.
The NCTS’s terminology solutions include SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT). Tools and services available to users include:
- Terminology server;
- Online browser;
- Mapping and authoring platform; and
- National Syndication Server.
We have a dedicated Product Support team to assist licence holders in their understanding and implementation of these solutions.
Support services can be tailored to customer requirements, and range from general training and education on the terminology through to specific technical support at your workplace.
To request support or provide any other feedback, please email email@example.com or phone 1300 901 001
- Learn more about NCTS Products and Services and visit our comprehensive Document Library;
- Register for an individual or organisation account, view and accept licences;
- Access and download clinical terminology products;
- Tools and technical services to support your use and management of terminology;
- Request content changes or additions to terminology products;
- Need help? Browse FAQs and other information or contact us.
Join the Clinical Terminology Community
Learn about current terminology implementations and how you can become involved in Australia’s clinical terminology community of practice.
See the latest updates and additions to terminology releases, documentation, and other products and services.
News and Events
Here is where you will find the latest information on NCTS product releases and related news or events.